First, you might see if your issue is covered in the Frequently Asked Questions section below.
I will do my best to get back to you within 24 hours. Please provide as much detail as possible (screenshots are nice) to help avoid "back and forth" emails.
Irradiated Software strives to make quality, innovative software to improve the user experience. Irradiated Software principally consists of me, Steve, but it's important to acknowledge that software development is a collaborative effort. I receive a lot of help from friends, family, and the Mac Developer community at large.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)I have lost my license, can you resend it to me?
If you purchased from the Mac App Store, simply launch the App Store and re-download from the Purchased tab.
Otherwise, please visit the resend lost license page.
I purchased from the Mac App Store, why am I still being prompted to register?
When you purchase from the Mac App Store, you don't receive a license. Simply installing from the App Store gives you a fully licensed copy.
If you're still receiving demo dialog popups, then it sounds like you're running the Demo version that you downloaded from our website. To fix this:
- Quit the app and the Mac App Store, if either are running.
- Open a new Finder window and type the name of the app in the search field.
- Drag any copies of the app to the Trash.
- Empty the Trash.
- Launch the Mac App Store.
- Re-download the app from the Purchased tab.
What's covered by a Single License?
- If you have multiple computers and you're the only one who uses them, please feel free to use a single license on all of them.
- If you have multiple users on a single computer, a single license applies here as well.
What's the catch behind your "Unlimited Free Trial"?
Why won't the iClip window hide even though I have iClip configured to "automatically show and hide"?
So, if you click the iClip menu bar icon to show iClip*, the iClip window will not hide until you click the iClip menu bar icon again*, even with "automatically show/hide" enabled. This is by design.
Once iClip is hidden, auto show/hide will work as expected.
* Alternatively, you can show and hide iClip by pressing the the hotkey (if configured), or by opening the app again (with Spotlight or by double-clicking the app icon).
Why does Cinch have trouble resizing some application windows?
Why does SizeUp have trouble resizing some application windows?
Can I get a refund?
Certainly. We strive to make every customer happy, so we would appreciate if you give us a chance to make things right.