1) Click the Privacy tab.
2) Select Accessibility from the list.
3) Click the lock icon to make changes.*
4) Check the box next to any Irradiated Software apps.†
* You will be prompted to enter an Administrator's password. If you don't have a password set, you might not be able to unlock.
† If you don't see the app you're looking for in this list, you can drag and drop the app from Finder to add it.
1) Now select Automation from the list.
2) Check the box next to any Irradiated Software apps.
If you experience any odd behavior after enabling Accessibility, a system restart has proven effective in resolving most issues.
Also try removing the app using the [–] button and re-adding. It might be necessary to first remove the app, restart your system, then try re-adding.
If you're still having trouble, please contact us.